Job Title: Assistant Technical Engineer Internship
Industry: Security and Surveillance
Job Type: Part-time, Internship
Salary: £8 per hour
Dahua Technology is a world-leading video surveillance solution provider. We believe in investing and building strong R&D capabilities for new technology and innovation. Our company invests almost 10% of its sales revenue every year. We have more than 3000 professionals in our worldwide R&D team, dedicated to providing cutting edge products with high quality and performance.
Our company’s product portfolio includes: Advanced video surveillance equipment and software, access control hardware and software, intrusion hardware, and intelligent building management system.
Dahua’s products are widely used in many fields, such as banking, public security, energy infrastructure, telecommunication, intelligent-building, and intelligent-transportation. Many significant projects have been installed using Dahua’s solutions including: Lulu Mall in Oman, luxury hotels in Italy, Peruvian LAN Airline, APEC in China and Safe City in Brazil as well as many others.
Dahua has established sales, marketing and service networks globally. Our company has offices in mainland China, greater Asia, the America, Europe, Oceania, Africa and others. Our global footprint allows us to respond to the market with the best service and products possible.
· Assist the Technical Team in dealing with daily technical issues;
· Quickly improve technical knowledge from training data and daily technical cases
· Provide technical support and hotline service to distribution partners, installers and end users by phone and e-mail with questions about the entire product line regarding operational uses and issues or projects (installation, network and related technology)
· Support product testing and reporting of the results to our R&D department on Dahua products and solutions
· Support the other departments in special events such as roadshows and exhibitions
· Assist sales team to offer professional and accurate technical support and product suggestions
· Monitor and report on technical support activities and provide relevant management information when requested
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering, IT or other relevant subjects
· Proficient in both Mandarin and English
· A good understanding of networking and willingness to expand knowledge in the IP industry
· Eligible to work in the UK (at least part-time)
· An ability to quickly identify problems and assess each customer’s technical knowledge levels
· Good telephone manners and customer service attitude, and an ability to deal with difficult callers
· Logical thinker
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Up-to-date technical knowledge and the ability to learn new technologies fast
· Good interpersonal and customer care skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com.