我们是上海最大的一家国际社区公司，位于浦东金桥自贸区，交通方便，临近9号线，公司楼下就是公交站台 。我们具有创意自由单纯且国际化的工作环境，没有商务化死板的格子间，完全放松的家庭式办公环境 热情友好且气质与萌萌哒并存的美女同事，这里也没有所谓的“领导”，大家可以随意唠嗑 每月一次的生日小趴，每年两次的公司团建，每天阿姨独家烧制的美味午餐，带薪年假 公司名下每年组织众多不定期的活动，带你领略国际化的生活环境，认识众多帅哥美女 公司1个职位空缺等你来战： × Program Coordinator 项目协调员 工作时间：8:30am-5:00pm，双休 工作地址：上海市浦东新区金桥碧云路1146号A座3层 总之，粮草已备齐，就等你来执掌将印啦~
我们是谁？ ABOUT COMMUNITY CENTER SHANGHAI: Community Center Shanghai (CCS) responds to the ever-changing needs of the community by providing relevant programming that equips individuals and families to maximize their potential while in China. Community Center Shanghai bridges the cultural gap by offering opportunities to give and serve through our charitable programs, providing useful and enriching classes, practical and educational tours, essential orientations, professional counseling, and volunteer opportunities. CCS has centers strategically located within Shanghai's international communities in Hongqiao, Minhang, and Pudong.
• Work closely with PD Program Manager to under take a variety of administrative and
program management tasks.
• Help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important
operational duties for implementation of those various plans and activities.
• Collaborate with PD Program Manager, to design and develop classes, presentations and
• Support planning and coordination of programs, tours and activities associated with them
• Ensure implementation of polices and practices
• Create promotional material on a per basis situation to help promote current programs
• Coordinate registration, scheduling, teacher payment and evaluation of center offerings
under the guidance of PD Program Manager
• Help maintain budget and track expenditures weekly under the guidance of PD Program
• Keep updated records and create reports
• Ensure clear, timely, and consistent brand appropriate messages in all communications to
the external audience with guidance of PD Program Manager and or Marketing Department
§ Strong desire to serve the community
§ Excellent English writing, communication, and interpersonal skills. Mandarin knowledge a plus
but not required
§ Excellent time management and organizational skills
§ Ability to collaborate well with other departments and outside clients
§ Computer proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
§ Bachelor’s Degree or above desired
All CCS staff are expected to perform duties as assigned, with a team approach. As part of the CCS
team, you will be expected to help cover for each other during absence and assist during busy
PD Program Coordinator
PD Program Coordinator Page 2 of 2 August 2017
seasonal events. This job description is not all-inclusive; duties may be added, changed and deleted
throughout the period of employment as needs arise. Comp time is earned for work during nonbusiness
All information gathered in the discharge of duties is proprietary to CCS.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org