The Sport Street Group is a Spanish company operating in textile design,manufacturing and distribution. Through its two retail format, Decimas and Polinesia it welcomes the shoppers interested in both sport and fashion.
With more than 300 Decimas stores and 40 Polinesia shops in Spain and Portugal, the group offers a different approach to the garment industry, with a big expansion program for the upcoming years.
The first Decimas shop opened in 1985 in Madrid, Spain, a city in whichthe Group first began doing business and which is still home to its headquarters.
Decimas offers a line of sport clothes and shoes form international
brands as well as its own “Tenth”.
Polinesia is a unique mixture between sport and fashion, with tree
brands that target young and urban people.
1. At least 6 months experience (better if 1-2 years).
3. Familiar with foreign companies is a plus, but not a must.
4. Fluent in spoken and written English.
5. Handy, problem-solving, independent and team-worker, pressure-dealer.
6. Very honest, trustworthy, open, cheerful and communicative.
1. Pick-up phone, open door, welcome people.
2. Run errands (buying stuff, going to the bank, etc.).
3. Do the accounting every month.
4. Arrange parcels.
5. Organize invoices with Import department.
6. Organize goods incidences with Warehouse.
7. Manage stock for donation (contact NGO, pack boxes, collect documents).
8. Handle seasonal issues (booking trips, language translation, etc.).
9. Other tasks assigned by manager.
What we offer
1. A good, relaxed work environment with young colleagues.
2. A nice location.
3. Annual leave: 10 days per year.
4. One month bonus per year.