An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Credit Control team as a Finance Administrator. We are looking for the right talent to provide support and assistance to the finance teams. You will be required to work closely with the sales and policy administration teams and take specific responsibility for administration of our client’s policy premium records and cash accounts.
Responsibilities of the role
• To process the collection of client’s premiums via credit card and direct debit payments to the system accurately.
• To monitor and apply bank transfer payments to the system accurately.
• To deal with queries
• To chase corporate and individual clients located globally.
• To liaise with sales representatives and brokers globally and co-ordinate their involvement in collecting debts and maintaining client satisfaction.
• To answer phone calls as and when necessary.
• Promote the best image for the company through a professional manner, personal appearance and behaviour and adhere to company standards and procedures
• To carry out any other ad hoc duties as delegated.