• Cash management. Office expenses and invoice reimbursement to guarantee Shanghai office’s regular operation.
• A/R management. According to internal Commercial Invoice/sales reports.
• Import expenses management (Freight/Deposit/Duty/VAT/broker/logistic fees).
• Inventory management. According to import VAT bills, issue the inventory-in and out summary to the Accountant.
• Compliance review on purchase contracts and other cooperation agreements.
• Assistant on Internal control and Risk control.
• Other ad hoc tasks assigned.
• Capable to communicate in English and Chinese, both written and verbally.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PPT, any relevant qualification will be a plus
• Positive, well planning and organizing
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure
• Goal-oriented, able to work without close supervision
Education and Professional Background:
• Bachelor’s degree, major in Accounting or similar area.
• 1~2 years work experience is preferred, not mandatary. Including experience with basic accounting processes.