• Scheduling, travelling and meeting arrangement.
• Assist in making business related presentation and help to draft business related documents.
• Participate business meetings and take meeting minutes.
• General office administration and maintenance, including office facilities maintenance, ordering/stocking of stationery and office supplies.
• Manage the access cards issuance and reconciliation, supervise cleaning and maintenance contractors.
• Distribute incoming mail/newspaper and manage outgoing mail and courier services as required.
• Execute payment processing functions as required.
• Maintain cleanliness at the reception area and meeting rooms. Organise meeting facilities as per meeting owner’s requirement.
• Answer and route telephone calls promptly, and address basic customer enquiries. Update Telephone list periodically.
• Greet customers/ visitors, show guests to meeting rooms, and prepare refreshments when necessary.
• Assist with staff business travel booking.
• Co-ordinate the office filing storage and document shredding outsourcing service with the service vendor and internal departments.
• Manage Branch GM’s diary and complete the tasks assigned by Branch GM as per request.
• Back up for migrant banking business.
• Back up for office admin manager when admin manager is on leave.