汇报对象：Quality and Training Manager
1. Bachelor degree, preferably in financial, insurance and associated majors.
2. Minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience in call center operation, insurance and banking industry would be more preferred.
3. Experience in serving HK customers.
4. Familiar with In & Out-bound operation process for travel and assistance programs.
5. Good training skills with strong influencing skills.
6. Ability to build up and maintain operation training programs in accordance with SLA standards.
7. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment.
8. Knowledge of organization and interpersonal and communication skill.
9. Excellent language abilities in Cantonese, Mandarin and English in speaking and writing.
10. Strong computer skill including Microsoft Office applications.
11. Occasional travelling is required.
To carry out quality control in operations and offer coaching to customer service teams in Hong Kong and Beijing who are providing support to the service hotline for the travel and assistance programs including both Cantonese and Mandarin speaking customer teams.
2. Quality Control:
Carry out operation quality control and audit procedures under the direction of the Manager of Quality and Training.
Set up knowledge database for operations in travel and assistance programs.
Support and manage the escalation of customer complaint handling and case analysis.
3. Operation Supporting:
As a back-up for CS team whenever necessary to keep the operation running smoothly.
4. Training & Coaching :
Deliver training to the customer service teams in Hong Kong and Beijing for travel and assistance programs.
Review, modify and maintain the operation programs and policy manuals according to its SLA standard. Furthermore, to develop operation manual for new launched programs.
Establish and manage the post-assessment process and monitor the effectiveness of operations including call audits for the quality of inbound and outbound calls, problem-solving and improvements.
Provide coaching to the current Customer Service team for case handling.