Talent Acquisition Specialist (1-Year Contract)
Report To: Talent Acquisition Manager
Department: Human Resources
Location: Shanghai, China
70% Sales Position + 20% Non-Sales Position + 10% TA Project
1. Work closely with hiring managers to clarify recruiting requisitions and ensure that all the recruitment processes to meet all assigned KPIs and company policies/standards.
2. CV screening and candidates sourcing through effective channels including proactive search, networking, internet postings, etc. for assigned postings.
3. Understand job requirements and provide professional suggestions to line managers based on knowledge of talent market.
4. Responsible for first interview, selection & support for the 2nd interview arrangement for business leader if necessary.
5. Proactively follow up recruitment process and provide timely feedback to both hiring managers and candidates. Ensure we can achieve overall recruitment target.
6. Build pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts.
7. Participate in several of TA programs (e.g. Campus Recruiting, Yearly Intern hiring and so on).
8. Regular reporting, hiring tracking update.
9. Other recruiting works assigned
1、 2-3 Years’ working experience in HR or recruiting function
3、 Result oriented, logic thinking & open minded
4、Good command of English
5、Good skill in Word, Excel & PPT
6、 Experience in FMCG industry is a plus