Junior Consultant – Shanghai Support Team
RIMES is specifically focused on meeting the specialist data needs of both asset managers and asset owners. A pioneer provider of cloud-based managed data services, RIMES delivers highly customized financial data over the internet. The provision of world-class data supported by first-class service remains just as much a focus for RIMES today as when the company was founded in New York in 1996.
The success of RIMES reflects a practical approach that combines leading technology with industry expertise. The RIMES fully managed service is designed, delivered and supported by a uniquely qualified team recruited from the heart of the industry. A global company, RIMES serves over 275 investment managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers and 8 of the 10 largest custodians by TAUM. Widely recognised as an industry leader, RIMES has earned many awards over the years.
All RIMES managed data services deliver over 800 data sources from 200 data partners in one single, fit-for-purpose feed. RIMES currently feeds data into more than 40 third-party data warehousing, risk, performance and compliance solutions and many in-house systems. RIMES clients benefit from a world-class data operating platform without a major investment in people or technology. Firms that choose RIMES achieve more with less.
The Role and Job Responsibilities:
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Consultant (客户支持顾问) to join our Shanghai based team and supplement our global Support team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the APAC Support Manager, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
While in the Global Customer Support team, your primary responsibility is to support the suite of RIMES products and services, providing customers with key information and analytical solutions. By assisting our clients with all of their needs, you will develop the foundations needed and the knowledge, skills and understanding to progress within the organization.
Key Qualifications/Skills Required:
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently
• Desire to learn new technology and grow in an ever-changing environment
• Fluency in more than one language is beneficial to a career at RIMES
• Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in finance or a related field
• Experienced and highly proficient with Excel
• Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications
• Numerically minded with great attention to detail
• Understanding of the Internet as used within the Financial Community
To apply for this position, please email your English and Chinese CV to email@example.com and put “[RTCN1705] Junior Consultant – Shanghai” in the subject line.
RIMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer