To assist with the end to end service delivery of the Corporate Trust products onshore in China including, but not limited to, the following main areas of responsibility
Perform the daily operations of a local Client Services product team to manage a portfolio of agency mandates from the following products:
The Corporate Trust approved products list may be expanded with new or additional products as the domestic market in China may evolve in accordance with any required New Product Approvals.
· Assist the Head of Client Services to implement procedures and policies which meet with the bank’s standard on control, risk management, operational efficiency and service quality.
· Ensure accurate transaction booking on all internal systems from initial transaction setup and ongoing administration. Perform the ‘4 eye’ validation on the transactions principally managed by other team members as required including outgoing reports, notices, payment instructions etc in relation to the assigned transactions. Ensure the adherence of internal control procedures in the ongoing administration of such transactions.
· Liaison with borrowers and lenders to deal with waivers, consent solicitation and restructurings with documentation amendments as required.
1. Fluency in both written/oral English/Mandarin
2. At least 2-3 years of working experience in client service role in a bank/FI
3. Preferably if immediately available for onboarding