1. Please select the tickets with care when booking. Please confirm session and entry time while purchasing the ticket.Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable once a booking has been made.
2. In the event that the show is cancelled due to force majeure, or any other reasons beyond the theatre’s control, refunds shall only be for the value of tickets purchased and shall not be issued for any other losses of any kind.
3. Tampered tickets will be rendered invalid and holders will be refused entry.
4. Reselling tickets with extortionate price via secondary markets is strictly forbidden. Those responsible for unauthorized selling will be prosecuted.
5. Our show is continual. Please purchase your tickets on our official website: www.sleepnomore.cn or on official authorization platforms. Tickets from other channels are not guaranteed and the holders will take the consequences.
6. E-tickets shall only be redeemed on the day of the show (30 minutes before the arrival time on tickets) at the box office, not in advance.Please be aware of that when booking tickets.
7. Children under the age of 16 will not be admitted. Proof of age may be required before entry.Sleep No More is not recommended for those more than 5 months pregnant. Those who are pregnant or those with disabilities should contact the box office prior to booking tickets.
THEATRE ETIQUETTE 1. Please arrive on time. Please line up and enter the theatre in order as instructed by theatre staff. You are recommended to arrive at the McKinnon Hotel 30min in advance.Last entry to the theatre is at 8:30pm for evening shows and at 3:30pm for matinee shows.Late comers will not be admitted.
2. Children under the age of 16 will not be admitted. Proof of age may be required before entry.Sleep No More is not recommended for those more than 5 months pregnant. Those who are pregnant or those with disabilities should contact the box office prior to booking tickets.
3. Those under the influence of alcohol or other substances will not be admitted.
4. The performance includes the use of haze, smoke, strobe and laser effects. Guests with medical conditions including, but not limited to, high blood pressure, heart disease, anxiety disorders, claustrophobia, etc. are not recommended to watch this show.
5. Sleep No More is not a seated show. Comfortable footwear is highly recommended. 6. Sleep No More requires masks for both health protection and the show wearing throughout the show.For guests wearing glasses, wearing both surgical mask for health protection and show mask may cause discomfort, so that contact lenses are recommended for watching the show. Not wearing surgical mask for health protection throughout the show will be asked to leave the theatre andnot be readmitted. Under such circumstances, no refunds shall be offered.
7. Bags, purses, coat and other belongings are not permitted within the theatre. A cloakroom service is available at the theatre for bags, purses, coats and other belongings.
8. The use of cell phones or other noise emitting equipment is strictly prohibited during the show. Photography, video recording and sound recording of all kinds are strictly prohibited within the show area. Prior to entering the show area, you shall check in all mobile or cellular phones, smart phones, camcorders, smart watches, tablets, smart glasses and any other wearable equipment required at the sole discretion of the theatre staff. These items will be sealed in a protective bag by theatre staff, and you will not be able to access these items until you exit the show area.
9. No smoking is allowed in the theatre (including the electronic cigarette). Dangerous articles, plastic bags, and food and drink purchased outside the theatre, are not permitted. Guests may be subjected to security checks and inspections prior to entry. Any prohibited items will be retained by theatre staff.
10. Behave properly at all times in theatre. At the sole discretion of the theatre staff, those behaving improperly (including but not limited to verbally or physically assaulting on performers and staffs, disturbing the performance, destroying the sets or properties, disobeying the instructions of the staff) will be asked to leave the theatre and may not be readmitted.Under such circumstances, no refunds shall be offered.
11. During the course of the show there may be 1 on 1 interaction with performers. If you feel uncomfortable during these times, please let the performer know to end the interaction.
12. The show is crafted as choose-your-own-adventure. You may watch the performance separately from your companions, and there is no responsibility for theater staffs to find the companions for you, excluding health and safety related situations such as being unwell, moving difficulty, pregnancy.
13. You may leave at any time. Once you leave, you will not be able to re-enter.