Shanghai Shun Art&Design was founded at No.50 Moganshan Road in August 2006.We aim to provide opportunities to Asian emerging artists to showcase their work as well as introduce overseas artists.
1. Internship period in the second half of the year
August 2015 ~ January 2016 (application: as of July 30, 2015)
* Applicant is required to ensure that 3-4 days a week of work, not less than 3 days.
*Application for the termination of the practice will be agreed by the gallery if there are special reasons.
2. Responsibilities will include:
* Participate in the operation of the stadium, the front desk, the store and the coffee shop.
* Proficiency with Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc; Assist to contact during pre-exhibition promotion, dismantling work, sorting and translation exhibition graphics data; Daily maintenance and photographic record of exhibition halls and exhibits; Construction of the artist archives, inventory management, taking pictures and archiving of inventory, management file translation (Chinese and English).
*Proficiency with PS, AI, ID and participate in design and production of all kinds of printing products; Design and produce all kinds of brochures and posters; Regular updates of the pictures on the official website; Online promotion, management and maintenance; Assist in all kinds of activities such as opening ceremony, exhibition conference, all kinds of media activities etc; Assist in the production of media briefing; Information translation (English and Chinese).
*Good personal qualities;
*Grade four students in university or graduate students;
*Love the contemporary art and want to know more about the art industry;
*Good English or Japanese or Korean;
*Flexible, highly efficient, with initiatives;
*In charge of advertisements and publications.
*The trainee will be guided by a chief of staff. We will give you an evaluation according to the trainee participation degree in programs, internship program content, internship log, practice study and internship experience report.
*The trainee should submit the internship experience (including suggestions) report before the end of the internship.
*When the internship expires, we will offer you an official internship and assessment score.
Please send CV and cover letter : email@example.com
If you have any questions please call to: 862152527198
Please visit our web site：www.shunartdesign.com « 收起