席慕容
2008-07-24 00:36:11
May Buddha let us meet 如果讓你遇見我
in my most beautiful hours, 在我最美麗的時刻
I have prayed for it 爲這,我已在佛前,
for five hundred years. 求了五百年.
Buddha made me a tree 佛於是把我化成一棵樹
by the path you may take, 長在你必經得路旁
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun 陽光下,慎重的開滿了花
every flower carrying my previous hope.朵朵都是我前世的盼望
As you are near, listen carefully 當你走進,請你細聼.
the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal, 那顫抖的葉,是我等待的熱情
As you pass by the tree 而你終于,
without noticing me, 無視地走過
My friend, upon the ground behind you 在你身後落了一地的,朋友啊,
is not the fallen petals but my withered heart.那不是花瓣,那是我凋零的心.
最近回应过的日记 · · · · · ·

- 酒味人生 大家来玩地理游戏 -- 测试你的地理IQ [转] 09-11 12:39

- 水湄物语 奥运会开幕式-- -- 老子就是人多 08-12 11:29

- 桃花石上书生 朋友谢谢你,我很困惑 07-01 18:15
订阅吉妮的日记
feed: rss 2.0
输出摘要
