• Selkie

Selkie (脑子不够使) 2005-10-18 20:26:43

又见这个……还是那句话,太Epic向,错过了很多其他genre的精彩

• 纸鱼

纸鱼 组长 2005-10-19 12:06:42

点头,轻松向的比较少。其实书的娱乐作用不可无视啊。

• rg扮大树

rg扮大树 (Jazz is My Old Lady~) 2005-10-20 18:46:23

嗯,不太同意关于AD&D的看法,因为我挺喜欢AD&D的. 同时我认为什么"入门者"或者"资深者"这类词无聊之极.

• 无敌大肥牛

无敌大肥牛 2005-10-30 20:05:55

“在图书城里逛一下,你会被成架成架的奇幻书名淹没。”晕!要是在过去我肯定会开心得晕过去...... 此文作者对奇幻小说的要求很高哩,大概原因和我们被盗版碟宠坏了胃口一样吧。对于我而言-其实就如纸鱼所说-娱乐性更重要,所以即便是韩国的《龙族》我也看得津津有味。:)

• 卡莲

卡莲 2005-10-30 23:43:53

最近在找《啥利波特》据说大陆出了一本,很爆笑的书~~

• Feline

Feline 2005-10-31 22:46:01

我倒比较认同这位作者的感受。我看过一点被遗忘国度系列小说,嗯,对,就是小崔的系列故事,还追了不少。可即便在我追的最狂热的时候,我还是会将它划归到快餐小说之列,即那种看时无穷快感,看完之后不再有任何回味念想的东西,即便小崔每章开头的所谓“思索”都无法激起重温的欲望,因为对我来说它们真。。。没什么深刻的。。。也许“娱乐性”第一的东西就是如此。 曾经尝试过龙枪系列,不过没看几页就没胃口了,还不如小崔能吸引我。 甚至哈利波特也会被我奉为经典,而不仅仅是娱乐。它也会引诱我不时拿出来重温一些可爱有趣的小情节,而且读到后来越来越佩服罗林,这家伙驾驭众多人物的能力真是让人佩服啊,往往通过一些小小的对话、动作,就能把一些原本不起眼的小配角活灵活现地表现出来。。。 ---------- 另,贝斯特的那本《群星我的归宿》真是我的阅读噩梦(国内出版的,同一系列的另外两本也是)。。。也许是我太严肃了,要求太高,忘了有些东西不能从头到尾的要求它讲求逻辑和理性,毕竟不是每个写幻想小说都有能力完善创造出自己的世界。。。:P

• 无敌大肥牛

无敌大肥牛 2005-10-31 23:42:37

嘿嘿,大头了~

• Selkie

Selkie (脑子不够使) 2005-11-08 16:52:27

群星我的归宿也不错啊,让人感觉非常有“力”。蓬勃的,不可抑制的生命力。不知不严肃是何意思? 至于架空世界详尽性的问题,我觉得这是国内读者的一个误区,也许是因为从DND系列入门的吧。动辄就以“人物多寡”、“世界大小”来评判小说的优劣,未免偏颇。

• Feline

Feline 2005-11-08 17:26:17

我讨厌群星,是因为它的设定让我觉得有些地方逻辑上说不通,也显得人物个性显得扁平而愚蠢。 “不严肃”是针对我那句话么?啊,我的意思是,我总希望写科幻的都是能对人类未来做严肃思索的家伙,技术进步是一回事,但人类的思想也会发展(这种发展也许是非常不全面的,但总有地方会前进),因为技术的发展,特别是飞速发展一定会引起某种社会变革,也许激烈也许温和,但人类的某些习惯肯定会因此改变,习惯的改变也会导致另外一些东西的变化,看看近代发展就能想象了。 群星让我看不到这点,相反,它让我觉得技术虽然进步,但人类的思想不但停滞不前,相反倒像是倒退了。以我的标准来说,这是让我看不下去的东西,但我不能要求所有科幻小说家都先去了解人类发展史和发展规律,不能让所有科幻作者都成为哲学家和社会学家。所以我说或许我太严肃了。。。 另,楼上说的那种“力”,倒确实有那么些意思,只是我觉得它太原始了,原始到让我认为不可能和科技发达的人类相结合。如果一切生命都毁灭了,再重新开始,那倒是还能说得通。

• dengduck

dengduck 2006-04-24 12:19:27

收藏

• hiPpOsKin

hiPpOsKin 2006-04-30 11:31:46

看书还是看自己的意志,而这种东西收藏为好

• 绵羊

绵羊 2006-05-03 16:03:42

仰视......努力读吧

• 绵羊

绵羊 2006-05-03 16:04:38

仰视......努力读吧

• 葫芦肥

葫芦肥 (15字的签名限制是倡导古文运动么) 2006-06-03 17:52:49

我只是个读《玩家手册》入门的家伙,所以无法评价这篇帖子的优劣,很多书都没有读过,汗颜....希望以后有机会可以恶补一下。

• 司南

司南 (我仍感激你) 2006-06-04 09:18:27

没有好不好 只有喜欢不喜欢 我相信大众审美 我喜欢黑暗精灵三部曲~我看过的最棒的奇幻

• zigreal

zigreal 2006-06-07 08:50:26

19.约翰·马可《暴君与国王》       http://books.fantasticfiction.co.uk...s/n2/n12850.jpg 系列完成度:已完成 三本书。 ——以《纳尔走狗》开始。伟大的三部曲。最好的军事奇幻!马可的人物非黑非白。每个角色,甚至是假定的“坏蛋”,都被作为“人”而非简单的“消耗品式坏蛋”来描写。你会发自内心的与他们站在一起,尽管你可能不会赞同他们的作为。再加上适度动作戏和诡异的情节,这本书是必读!       正在看这套,若说马可拒绝非黑即白的角色,这我同意,但也增加不少阅读难处,因为书中描述角色立场的变化,不是渐进式的,而是突然性的。前一页劝朋友不要买春,後一页自己却和那位妓女上了床......人物立场骤然变化,随处可见,缺少中间转折,读者要花很大的精神去适应这种写作风格。    另外,真得很怀疑说这套是军事奇幻的那些人倒底有没有看过这套小说?第一册除了开场那场战争外,就完全没有其他战争情节了!是不是这些评论者要看的书太多了,只看开场就给这套书归了类,然後继续追其他作品了?

• zigreal

zigreal 2006-06-07 10:15:04

受教受教~ 我真的是第一卷只看到2/3而已,後面还没看过~ 不过这套对人物的描写,真的要花很大精神去看的~

• ccxx

ccxx 2006-06-07 11:19:23

恕我直言,你当然是错的。。。。      写这文的人,我都算神交认识,是SFF论坛上的大牛人   你说他没看过JOHN MARCO的这套,简直是笑话呢      另,MARCO这套我也看过   说它是军事奇幻   一是因为所发明的战争模式   二是……当然,我不能妄加推断你看了多少   但是第二卷的大海战,第三卷的血战你都看了么?   就是第一卷末尾也有战争   怎么能说除了开头,就没有战争呢?   请不要在开场就给别人归类。 不好意思。。。。。呵呵,刚才可能语气说得太冲了 我写完就把帖子删了 现在还是重新贴出来吧 哎,我就是性子急,别放心里去

• zigreal

zigreal 2006-06-07 11:20:56

不会的~我觉得这样很好~ 指出我的盲点和误区,有了继续看下去的动力~

• ccxx

ccxx 2006-06-07 11:53:40

我狂晕,学校的机器太慢了 我只有不停地按刷新 居然同样的帖子发出来N次。。。。汗 等下能达开页面的时候删掉 这个帖子实在是太长了 我打开要花5-10分钟

• 无机客

无机客 (唯高斯寒) 2006-06-07 13:41:30

难怪我看到6个一模一样的帖子。

• ccxx

ccxx 2006-06-09 09:51:43

终于删除完了。。。。。 哈哈,说到马可 干脆我转贴一篇他的采访吧~~ A Conversation With John Marco An interview with Trent Walters May 2000 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Copyright © John Marco John Marco John Marco was born and raised on Long Island, NY, and grew up reading and enjoying fantasy adventure stories. The Tyrants and Kings series is an expression of his passion for epic literature and military history. He is currently working on the next installment of the Tyrants and Kings saga. John Marco Website ISFDB Bibliography Excerpt: The Grand Design SF Site Review: The Jackal of Nar Advertisement Apparently, you've been wanting to write the Tyrants and Kings series for some time now. How long has the idea been rolling around your head? What idea or character sparked the series? It seems like I've wanted to write this series forever, actually. Like a lot of fantasy fans, I had ambitions of writing my own fantasy novel since I was very young. I remember writing in junior high school, then later again in senior high, and a lot of those early ideas have found their way into the series. In the back of my head, I always knew that any book I write would be about subjects that fascinate me, like war and love and politics. It's probably that way for a lot of first time authors. They have these ideas knocking around their heads for years, then they finally decide to take the plunge and commit themselves to writing their story. That's how it was for me, at least. In a lot of ways, it was nice to finally get the story out of my system! As for characters, the one that really sparked the series was Richius, who is the main character in The Jackal of Nar. In the original version of the book, the whole story was told almost exclusively through his viewpoint; he's really the engine of the story. Later, when the book went through rewrites, the other characters become more fleshed out and prominent, but Richius remained the central focus. It's really his book. You've said that All Quiet on the Western Front strongly influenced the beginning of The Jackal of Nar. Did the inspiration for continuing the novel ever get "bogged down" later on? If not, what do you think prevented it? Yes, reading All Quiet really did have an impact on me, because up until that time all that I had was a vague idea about the story; it didn't yet have a "voice." Reading Remarque's book changed that. I realized suddenly that I wanted my own story to have a strong central character, a young man caught up in a terrible war, just like the character of Paul Baumer in All Quiet. In a lot of ways, Paul is the model for my character of Richius. Of course, the comparison between the two books really ends there. Even though All Quiet on the Western Front had a lot of influence on me, it's great literature, and certainly more important than The Jackal of Nar could ever be. That's not meant as put-down to fantasy books -- I love them and always have. I just like to keep things in perspective. And I still keep a 30s edition of All Quiet on the Western Front near my desk. Interestingly, once I finally got going on the book, it never really bogged down. It took a long time for me to write it, but that's not because I didn't have ideas or inspiration. By that point, the whole story had already been worked out. It's just that I was working full time, I was preparing to get married, and all sorts of the normal curve balls of life just got in the way. But the story itself really flowed for me, because there was a lot for me to draw on, like history and mythology, etc. What kind detail do you go into with your outlines? How do you keep them fresh each time you sit down to write? For The Jackal of Nar, I went into extensive detail in the outline. I had hundreds of pages of notes, and the actual outline itself was well over a hundred pages. That seems ridiculous looking back at it, but I think I needed to have that kind of detail. I needed to have the world fully fleshed-out and the story firmly pinned down before I began, probably as a way to boost my confidence. The sad part is that a lot of that outline never even got used. If I had put everything into the book that was in the outline, The Jackal of Nar would have been even bigger than it turned out to be. Keeping outlines fresh hasn't been a problem for me, at least not so far. I wait until I have a story idea that interests me, and then I begin outlining it. Plus, writing the second and third outlines was much easier, because I already had so much of the world constructed. So these outlines were much smaller than the first one. In fact, all the outlines I've done have gotten progressively smaller as I've gone along. Hopefully that means I'm doing something right. And unlike some writers, I really enjoy the whole outlining process, because it's my first real introduction to the story. It's also an invaluable road map. I'm always fascinated by writers who don't work from outlines, because I don't think I could pull that off. My brain just doesn't seem to work that way. Of the material left out of your original outlines, how much of it still begs you to return to it later on? Oh, a lot of it. There's still so much I'd like to explore in the world of Nar that I haven't gotten to yet. I've done three books in Nar so far, but sometimes I feel like I've only scratched the surface. So far the books have only explored two continents, but who's to say there isn't more of the world to be discovered? And the Empire of Nar alone is made up of many different countries that have barely been touched on -- I could probably go on writing about these places for a long time. And hopefully I will, if readers want to see more books. Although reviewers had been excited about your first book, the second, The Grand Design, seems to have generated even more enthusiasm. What do you think brought this about? Well, I like to think it's because I've gotten a bit better as a writer. As I was writing the second book, I really felt that I was doing a better job. Things just flowed much more smoothly, and I had a lot more confidence. Perhaps that shows in the finished product, and that's what reviewers are seeing. What line do you think delineates the two books for readers? Did you purposefully intend to outdo your earlier attempt? I really don't try to outdo myself with each book. I'm not sure that's the best goal for a writer. Instead, I try to give each book my best effort and make it as good as I can. So far, most readers seem to like the second book better than the first one, but there has been a handful of people who have thought the opposite. The lesson seems to be that you can't please everyone, so you should write for yourself, primarily, and tell the story that you really want to tell. For me, that's the best way to keep up my interest and the quality of the books. Also, each book is thematically different. Where The Jackal of Nar was largely about war and its effects on one person, The Grand Design is mostly about revenge and its destructive power. So even though there is a lot of cross-over between the two books, there are also significant differences. The same is true of the third book as well, which will be coming out some time next year. It's not really about war or revenge, but instead has its own distinct theme, as well as a number of new characters. How do you explain the series' fascination with war? Where do you think the appeal to the average reader lies? How about your fascination with villains like Count Biagio? The fascination with war is really my own. I've always enjoyed military history, and always knew that any fantasy novel I wrote would have military overtones. War is just such a large-scale occurrence, with all kinds of politicking and intrigue and opportunities to create interesting characters. It's kind of a natural theme for a fantasy series. War and fantasy just fit really well together. For better or worse, war just seems to interest people. As for villains, that's been another one of my soft spots for years. They're just so much more fun than heroes, at least to me. In fact, if you look at the two books in the series so far, there really aren't any true heroes. There are anti-heroes, like Richius, but there's no one who is truly heroic in the classical sense of the word. Everyone has his flaws. But the flip side of this is that the villains have their good qualities. Even someone as nasty as Count Biagio has good qualities. His are buried and hard to reach, but he has them. And the best part is that readers have really responded to the villains of the books. Biagio, for instance, was never supposed to be the star of the series, yet he gets more fan mail than Richius by far! You also list the Bible and Greek mythology as influences. In what ways have they layered what is happening in the Tyrants and Kings series? Both the Bible and Greek mythology are filled with great stories, and that's where the influence really lies. When I was a kid, I used to love reading the Greek myths, and they've really stayed with me. Plus I liked the way that the gods of Olympus were very "human." They were far from perfect, so perhaps that's why I try to make my own heroes flawed and vulnerable. As for the Bible, it's a great and inspiring book, whether you take it literally or not. In the Tyrants and Kings novels, there's a whole sub-text about the Naren church, which is somewhat loosely based on Catholicism and the church of the Holy Roman Empire. So you can see where my own Catholic upbringing plays a part in my writing. Full-time writing is quite a bold step. When did you decide to quit your day job and what gave you this confidence to do so? Has full-time writing actually increased your output? Full-time writing was always my goal, but it was really only a dream until things started happening with the book overseas. I have a terrific foreign rights agent, and he was able to place the series with publishers in the U.K., Germany, and the Netherlands. That's really when I was able to say good-bye to the day job, because I knew I'd have enough income from all these sources to be able to support myself. Plus there's another important factor -- my wife. She works full time and brings in a good salary, and that's our safety net. I never really know when my money is going to arrive, but hers is steady and predictable, and that makes all the difference. I'm really very fortunate to have this situation. And yes, writing full-time has increased my output tremendously. It's extremely difficult to work a full time job and also write, and there's a world off difference in my life now. I'm much less stressed-out. I usually don't write at night or on weekends any more, the way I used to while I was working a regular job, yet I'm still able to turn out a good amount of pages every day. You've said elsewhere that the first novel took two and a half years to write. How long have each of the respective novels taken to write and what accounts for their differences? Yes, the first novel did take about two and a half years to write, not including all the time it took to outline it and work out the story. But the second and third books went much quicker. I think The Grand Design took about a year to write, and the third book took slightly less time than that. As I mentioned earlier, I'm sure this is because the world of Nar became so familiar to me over the course of writing the books. Everything just came much more naturally by books two and three. Plus, once I got that first book under my belt, my confidence went up. I knew then that I really could write a book, so those nagging doubts weren't a problem anymore. The level of engagement for your Tyrants and Kings series is unusually high. How do you manage to keep the plot and emotional pace at such intensity? Keeping up the pace of the plot is always a challenge, because you don't want the reader to get bored. But the challenge was made a bit easier for me because I was writing about war in the first book, and that's a subject that has a built-in intensity. The same can probably be said about the emotional intensity of the books. War is obviously a difficult time with lots of emotional upheaval, so the characters were forced to experience these kinds of situations and deal with them. Before I started writing The Jackal of Nar, I read a number of thrillers to see how different authors handled this type of writing, and how they create a feeling of tension. Good thriller writers are really masters at this, and it was great fun for me to adapt some of their techniques to my own scenes, like tightening up the action during a particularly tense moment or cutting quickly between different viewpoints. Hopefully it's been effective, and has kept readers involved. What do you find that's so challenging in creating believable characters? Are there conscious choices you must make? For me, creating characters is the best part of the process. And they don't always turn out the way I originally intended, which is also kind of interesting. I don't find that my characters have a mind of their own, or that they take the story in a completely different direction. That just hasn't happened to me. Maybe I'm just a real task master with them, but they pretty much do what I intend them to do. But their personalities change, probably because they have to "cope" with the situations I come up with for them. Some of these poor bastards are really put through the ringer! As far as making choices regarding the characters, the hardest part is deciding which ones will be important to the plot, and which ones are just sort of "walk ons." This is tough because I like to give all the characters lot to do, but then the books would be tremendous. So I have to pick the best of them, or the ones that interest me the most, and hold back on the ones that aren't as important. The bright side of this is that I get to save them for future books. The character of Admiral Nicabar is a good example of this. In the first book he's not a major character at all, but by the second book he has much more to do, and by the third book he's a central figure. That's the beauty of working in a series. If there's no room for something in one book, then maybe you can do something with it in a future book. What is the appeal of a multi-layered story over a more straight-forward tale? Why did you choose to complicate the second novel with the addition of other viewpoints and sub-plots? Straight-forward tales are great, and I'd like to write one someday. But I wanted the Tyrants and Kings series to be fairly meaty and complex, with lots of characters and situations, so that's why I tried to do with each of the books. In The Grand Design, I wanted to get away from the Richius character somewhat and expand the world of Nar. There were a lot of things in the first book that were merely touched upon, like the Hundred Isles of Liss, so I wanted to explore these things in the second book. That required new characters and sub-plots. Also, I like the way sub-plots can be wrapped up in a single book in a way that the overall story simply can't. This lets me give each book a feeling of standing on its own, without being dependent on the others in the series. Personally, I don't like getting to the end of a book and not feeling like it's over. I like to be rewarded for the time I put into reading. Can you give us a teaser for the third novel in the series? The third book is called The Saints of the Sword, and should be released by Bantam Spectra some time in Spring, 2001. The story opens about a year after the close of The Grand Design, and introduces some fresh characters, while still wrapping up the loose ends of the Richius Vantran story. Also, there's a bit more magic in the third book than there is in the second, and the race of people called the Triin feature much more prominently. I'm hoping that readers will find it all a satisfying conclusion to the Tyrants and Kings trilogy. But while it ties everything up nicely, it still leaves room for more books about Nar. What projects are you working on now? Right now I'm working on a brand new fantasy novel, one that isn't related to the Tyrants and Kings series. It's much less militaristic than the Nar books, more of a "classic" type of fantasy. I'm well into writing it, but don't know when it will be done because of the challenges of creating an entirely new world. I got kind of comfortable writing about Nar. But I'm having great fun with the new project. Copyright © 2000 Trent Walters

• 牛牛*奋斗

牛牛*奋斗 2007-01-20 00:19:48

先顶上来

• 树生长

树生长 2007-02-03 00:30:27

http://www.bestfantasybooks.com 作者为本文专设的网站

• Jedisnake

Jedisnake (你的眼中 明暗交杂 一笑生花) 2007-02-20 20:22:47

太多了,只看过一些引进过的。

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-05-06 09:57:47

[内容不可见]

• Wanchope

Wanchope 2009-05-06 10:59:37

[内容不可见]

• 亢蒙

亢蒙 (冷场小王子) 2009-05-06 11:46:45

文章好像没有贴完。

• 慕明

慕明 (羊不拉) 2009-05-22 13:00:35

汗...被遗忘国度和DL系列有他说的那么差么...

• Wanchope

Wanchope 2009-05-26 17:36:44

[内容不可见]

• Mona Lishark

Mona Lishark (爱吃小孩) 2009-09-01 13:56:11

时光之轮我是怎么都喜欢不上。

• Dark.V ?

Dark.V ? (此号废黜,心碎而亡) 2009-09-02 18:25:24

同上。

• ektln

ektln 2010-01-07 09:31:54

我觉得龙枪和冰与火之歌都很好,都是我的大爱

• 柳下惠 ™

柳下惠 ™ (未来不迎,当时不杂,既过不恋!) 2010-01-07 09:55:52

有的人说黑暗精灵三部曲是入门读物,有的人觉得看冰与火之歌能装B 其实,阅读乐趣是自己享受的

• शिव

शिव (Maheśvara) 2010-01-12 23:03:48

呵呵,不知道何时才能看完这些书呢。

• Houze

Houze 2010-01-18 16:37:58

看来有必要去看看冰与火之歌了

• 阿碧丝

阿碧丝 (LOLI控) 2010-01-18 18:12:04

《剑舞者》——我觉得这套小说能入选简直是疯了,它才应该被排在“耻于提及”的榜单里。 《龙枪》其实不错,虽然坦尼斯这个主角没什么爱,但它有雷斯林啊……还有可爱的泰斯…… 重看这个坟贴,感慨一下…… 《冰与火之歌》的第五步部什么时候能出来啊TAT……

• 喵喵

喵喵 (喵喵喵~) 2011-08-31 13:50:03

really nice!

• 甜

(生前喜欢散步的怪物) 2011-10-16 21:39:13

6年前…… 这个坟挖得够深的,帖子里不少同学们是不是都结婚生娃了~

• 阿喵娜

阿喵娜 (为梦而写……) 2011-12-01 13:13:38

八错……

• husy(狐习)

husy(狐习) (《冰与火之歌》译者) 2011-12-01 21:46:22

原文作者现在搞了个网站,时时更新新近出现的好书, The way of kings, The name of the wind之类的都已经加进去了,强烈推荐: http://bestfantasybooks.com/

• 风君

风君 (千秋寂寥自乘风) 2012-05-12 19:02:30

为了向“文学”靠拢,不惜把D&D贬为“麦当劳快餐”,难道忘了奇幻文学本就是立足于通俗?没有龙与地下城,被遗忘国度,奇幻文学能有今日?典型的数典忘祖。

• 豆友1299248

豆友1299248 2012-09-17 22:12:11

[内容不可见]

• 灰块

灰块 (C'est quoi la vie?) 2013-02-08 15:49:36

奇怪的幻想。奇迹的幻想?

• froginwell

froginwell (我是来测试我变态指数的) 2013-02-14 20:52:57

mark

• 你家師叔望同學

你家師叔望同學 (不愧三廟威靈,不欺九土黔黧) 2013-03-16 02:05:12

看到冰与火被摆到第一位,我就笑而不语了,典型B推文

• 葫芦肥

葫芦肥 (15字的签名限制是倡导古文运动么) 2013-03-19 17:22:40

噢,看到自己2006年时谦虚的评论,还真是充满了新手气。好了,现在我要来正式地回复本文作者——《龙枪编年史》和《黑暗精灵三部曲》绝对可以排入你那前25名的列表,当然,你非要认为它们是奶嘴式作品也无妨,因为一个人如果拥有狭隘和固执的思想,别人也是无能为力的。更主要的是,楼上已经有书友说了,而且我也认为他的观点很中肯——好书和烂书是有的,快餐作品也是存在的,但是"‘入门者’或者‘资深者’这类词”确实“无聊之极”。

• holymatchless

holymatchless 2013-03-29 16:56:47

看到冰与火被摆到第一位,我就笑而不语了,典型B推文 看到冰与火被摆到第一位,我就笑而不语了,典型B推文 你家師叔望同學

你还是 语一下吧,不如列列阁下的第一位来让我等废柴瞻仰一下? 另外关于主贴,已经是04年的文了,感觉其中的荆棘与白骨的王国最后那部有点坏名声..本来说要写成3部,然后4部了还是只能冲忙收尾。 黑暗精灵前两部曲当做武侠小说还是不错的,血脉就完全是装B过度了,萨瓦尔多写太多小崔的独白了,这东西写一两篇还满深沉,但没什么好些还硬要写就真的很烦人了 龙枪的话,编年史说他是战报小说也不为过,后面开始才改成冒险小说而已,不过感觉也就一般 刺客系列个人也不喜,可能因为是女作家写的,整部小说整体给我很阴柔的感觉

• 你家師叔望同學

你家師叔望同學 (不愧三廟威靈,不欺九土黔黧) 2013-04-08 21:30:20

你还是 语一下吧,不如列列阁下的第一位来让我等废柴瞻仰一下? 另外关于主贴,已经是04年 你还是 语一下吧,不如列列阁下的第一位来让我等废柴瞻仰一下? 另外关于主贴,已经是04年的文了,感觉其中的荆棘与白骨的王国最后那部有点坏名声..本来说要写成3部,然后4部了还是只能冲忙收尾。 黑暗精灵前两部曲当做武侠小说还是不错的,血脉就完全是装B过度了,萨瓦尔多写太多小崔的独白了,这东西写一两篇还满深沉,但没什么好些还硬要写就真的很烦人了 龙枪的话,编年史说他是战报小说也不为过,后面开始才改成冒险小说而已,不过感觉也就一般 刺客系列个人也不喜,可能因为是女作家写的,整部小说整体给我很阴柔的感觉 ... holymatchless

【语一下】的部分已邮件,已注销号里过去的论坛讨论。观点如当初,至今未变。

• 小小动漫迷

小小动漫迷 2013-04-09 07:01:03

必须M一下了。。。

• 原子紫园

原子紫园 2013-08-23 17:14:44

黑暗精灵确实是读的最早的作品,当时感觉很好,现在重读感觉还好,自己读过的第一部感觉不错的初恋型作品被扔到最差列表中还是很不爽的。 倒是什么时光之轮强看了半本书看不下去了,不评价,就是看不下去,可能我看的部数不对?

• 原子紫园

原子紫园 2013-08-23 21:16:32

照他的口味,国内视为大师的金涌的作品,最多也就在快餐级别吧,虽然推荐的书确实都是佳作,但有些地方的评论过于做作

• 悠二

悠二 2013-11-19 15:11:38

mark 一下

• 一直向北

一直向北 2013-12-21 03:24:14

有意思,马克一下

• 尚书菜

尚书菜 (苏州净菜电商) 2015-06-13 16:46:02

[内容不可见]